|What can you expect?
|Guidelines for use
|Improving fruit set
|Agrofrost vs. science
|Wet and dry temperature
From this page, you can navigate to several other pages with extra information:
- how exactly our machines work.
- what can you expect from our machines: this page explains that a lot of factors are involved if we speak about frost and frost protection.
- protection limits: shows a table with the results you might expect in different kinds of fruits, depending on temperatures, humidity etc.
- guidelines for use: here we give advice for an optimal use of our machines. A few points of attention to improve the results.
- how to use the machine to improve fruit set.
- Agrofrost machines versus science: the discripancies between science and our revolutionary system.
- the difference between wet and dry temperatures.